Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Scintilla Project will make me write every day

Beginning tomorrow, I will be adding a blog post every day for two weeks as, against my lazy nature, I signed up for the Scintilla Project.

http://scintillaproject.com/
For two weeks, write the kind of blog posts that remind you why you started blogging in the first place.

The Scintilla Project gives you a reason to unlock your storytelling voice. We provide a selection of daily prompts and encouragement, and you provide a post that goes beyond the surface into Why. In some you'll be the hero, in some the villain, and in some an innocent bystander. Every day is a new chance to go deeper.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, it's not too late to sign up.


Happy Writing.

1 comment:

  1. Writing every day is like finding something new idea and with help of web copywriters I hope your writing will be visible to every body. Thanks a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete